Apply for Senior Business Systems Administrator
Department: Information Technology Services
LOCATION: Remote work options available within the United States.
The full-time Senior Business Systems Administrator is a core member of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Student Information System (SIS) team within Information Technology Services. The college currently uses Colleague for these major functions but is transitioning to Workday. The incumbent will be expected to fulfil his or her basic set of responsibilities for either system, as requested by the ERP/SIS Director, and function as a core team member in the Workday implementation and transition. This will include providing system administration and maintenance, assisting with integrations development and maintenance as well as reporting. Ultimately, this role will transition to being Workday specific, as the implementation proceeds.
The incumbent will provide administrative support and leadership in the areas of system administration for Workday once the transition is complete. The person in this role serves to act as subject matter expert and provide functional support for Workday configuration in HCM, Payroll, Finance and Student. One of the main responsibilities of this position is management of the release process for all Workday weekly and major releases. This will include testing new features, training functional units and implementing new functionality as it becomes available. The incumbent will also help design and configure business processes using workflow tools in Workday. This position will be on call to assist with production issues during off-hours as necessary.
Salary Range: $60,937 - $78,203 (commensurate with experience)
Position will remain open until filled.
Bucks County Community College offers an exceptional benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, prescription plans, 403B pension plan, life insurance, short & long-term disability, generous paid time off, summer hours, tuition waivers, tuition assistance, wellness center, full service cafeteria and free parking on a beautiful Bucks County campus.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’s degree and four years of IT experience.
- 4-6 years knowledge and experience in the following areas: Proficiency using standardized programming languages, including T-SQL, and relational database management systems for legacy systems. Working knowledge of institutional legacy reporting systems such SSRS, Tableau, and SSIS services or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Workday HCM, Payroll, Finance and Student or equivalent ERP systems.
- Support complex software applications; successfully integrate systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues related to system performance.
- Excellent communication skills; communicate effectively both orally and in writing with technical and end users.
- Proven ability to analyze a wide array of business requirements, make recommendations, plan a course of action, and implement accordingly; analyze user needs and develop solutions as required.
- Comfortable working independently with little direction; plan and organize work to meet schedules and timelines.
- This position requires off hours support.
Before clicking on the "Start Application" button below, be sure to have the following available:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Ability to upload attachments (resume, cover letter) to submit with your application
- A minimum of 15 minutes per position - you cannot save and return to your application
Incomplete information will prevent your application from being submitted. A separate application must be submitted for each position for which you wish to apply.
The College reviews all complete applications received through the online application system and will contact those individuals whose qualifications best meet the needs and requirements of the position. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to inquiries regarding application status.
Please note: Applications for positions at Bucks County Community College will be accepted through our online application system only. We do not process applications sent via email, fax or US Mail.
If you require assistance using the online application system, you may call: (215) 968-8491 or stop in at the Office of Human Resources, Bucks County Community College, 275 Swamp Road, Tyler Hall, Room 130, Newtown, PA 18940, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
Applications for current openings only are accepted - unsolicited resumes are not retained.
Bucks County Community College does not discriminate against any employee, applicant for employment, student or applicant for admission because of race, color, sex, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, an individual's actual or perceived disability, genetic information or veteran status.
Accordingly, all recruiting, hiring, and promoting for all job classifications will be made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, an individual's actual or perceived disability, genetic information or veteran status.
All recruiting and admissions of students will be made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, an individual's actual or perceived disability, genetic information or veteran status.