Apply for Full-time Tenure-Track Faculty - Nursing
Department: Health Sciences
Teaching Nursing courses in class and clinical settings for courses spanning the Associate Degree Nursing Curriculum.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- Master’s Degree in Nursing (MSN) including graduate level nursing education and curriculum courses.
- Current non-encumbered Commonwealth of Pennsylvania RN License.
- Current CPR
- Clear criminal record check; no DUI; child abuse free in lifetime
- Minimum of three years’ relevant Medical/Surgical clinical nursing patient care experience
- Demonstrated ability to clinically supervise students in adult medical-surgical setting, as well as a variety of other settings and specialty areas.
- (Preferred Qualification) Clinical nursing/patient care experiences, for patients across the lifespan, in a diverse range of inpatient and outpatient care areas.
- (Preferred Qualification) Didactic/lab experience facilitating learning in higher education; knowledge of the applications of instructional technology; experience with community college students, and curriculum development and pedagogy.
- (Preferred Qualification) Willingness to teach in any modality (face-to-face, hybrid, eLearning, multi-campus with synchronous web conferencing) and to consider the adoption of open educational resources rather than commercial textbooks.
Before clicking on the "Start Application" button below, be sure to have the following available:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Ability to upload attachments (resume, cover letter) to submit with your application
- A minimum of 15 minutes per position - you cannot save and return to your application
Incomplete information will prevent your application from being submitted. A separate application must be submitted for each position for which you wish to apply.
The College reviews all complete applications received through the online application system and will contact those individuals whose qualifications best meet the needs and requirements of the position. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to inquiries regarding application status.
Please note: Applications for positions at Bucks County Community College will be accepted through our online application system only. We do not process applications sent via email, fax or US Mail.
If you require assistance using the online application system, you may call: (215) 968-8491 or stop in at the Office of Human Resources, Bucks County Community College, 275 Swamp Road, Tyler Hall, Room 130, Newtown, PA 18940, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
Applications for current openings only are accepted - unsolicited resumes are not retained.
Bucks County Community College does not discriminate against any employee, applicant for employment, student or applicant for admission because of race, color, sex, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, an individual's actual or perceived disability, genetic information or veteran status.
Accordingly, all recruiting, hiring, and promoting for all job classifications will be made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, an individual's actual or perceived disability, genetic information or veteran status.
All recruiting and admissions of students will be made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, an individual's actual or perceived disability, genetic information or veteran status.